Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Last True American (Tommy's Jam) Music Video Released

'The Last True American (Tommy's Jam)' the first single from the new HUTCH Album: WE THE PEOPLE. The song is one of the hardest rock tunes I've ever written. 'The Last True American (Tommy's Jam)' was feverishly written and recorded over the last month; with another two weeks of working on the video. I enlisted the help of some very talented people to help lend their vocal talents to create a huge and powerful chorus...which truly makes the song shine. 

As you all know by now, the Earthquake in Japan has left thousands dead and missing, destroying cities, and displacing hundreds of thousands of people. Perhaps like you, I’ve sat at my TV watching the surreal images flow forth and feeling helpless to do anything about it. Then I got this idea...

If you would like to own a copy of ‘The Last True American (Tommy’s Jam)‘ I will be accepting minimum donations of .99รง via a secure Pay-pal link. I will then in-turn donate ALL the proceeds to The Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund for Japan; every lit bit makes a huge difference! Once I have received confirmation of your donation, you will receive an email with the MP3 of the track. So, let’s all be heroes and help Japan and her people get back on their feet again!!!

All my best,
Shawn Michael Hutchings
HUTCH