Friday, August 27, 2010

God Bless The Bills I Pay Video




Since summer hit, I've been as motivated to finish my new album as a snail is to run a marathon. Since mid-August I've found my groove and I've been feverishly working on mixing the first song. Over 30+ hours into it, it is finally done...and I need a serious break!!!

I had an idea to make a video for a song on my last album...the tunes called, 'God Bless The Bills I Pay'. My ears need a break and my mind so I set up the camcorder and went to work. It's really nothing visually to look at, but I figured the lyrics would keep most people watching it.

It's a simple folk song that I wrote back when a gallon of gasoline was over $4.50...ridiculous if you ask me. I know that the price is now steady at $2.75 per gallon...but I still think it unacceptable. Seeing that there are countries out there paying next to nothing for this life blood. Can we say, 'Conditioning'?

Anyway, it was a way for me to let off some steam and do something else beside mix, mix, and mix!!! I hope you enjoy it, if not...well, I'm sure you can waste more of your time on Farmville!!!

Until next time...All my best, Hutch