Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rebuilding the Hutch Music Website Again!!!

Greetings everyone!

      I'm sure there are a few of you out there that are wondering something about my website.  I think the biggest question is: Does this guy ever update this thing?  Well the answer is a bit complicated...here's the short version:

     About six months ago I built The Wolf Gang website and when I did I accidentally erased my Hutch Music website.  As you can imagine, I was a bit upset about it.  So, for months I've attempted to rebuild it...and every time I just got bored.

     So, I've had this Blog for a really long time and I like the easy of updating it.  I then decided to use it as my Hutch Music websites home.  I'm still messing around with it, so hopefully the website will be come more and more enjoyable for the both of us.  Thank you for your patience over the years and I hope this will be the last time I have to rebuild this thing!  Until next time... 

Enjoy,
Hutch  C]; )